I love quotes. Who doesn’t! Here are some of my favorite design-related quotes!
Sometimes magic is just someone spending more time on something than anyone else might reasonably expect.
I love making the stuff, that’s sort of the core of it. I love creating the stuff. It’s so satisfying to get from the beginning to the end, from a shaky nothing idea to something that’s well formed and the audience really likes. It’s like a drug: You keep trying to do it again and again and again. I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.
Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
Language is the amber in which a thousand precious and subtle thoughts have been safely embedded and preserved.
– Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
– Helping other people helps me.
– Organizing a charity group is surprisingly easy.
– Over time I get used to everything and start taking it for granted.
– Money does not make me happy.
– Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life.
– Assuming is stifling.
– Keeping a diary supports my personal development.
– Trying to look good limits my life.
– Worrying solves nothing.
– Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
– Having guts always works out for me.